You Could Be A Champion For Children!
Congratulations to our 2017 NightLights Online Challenge Champions & Stars
Suzanne & John Barslund - $3,308
Teresa Funke & Company - $3,003
M & E Painting - $2,072
Joyce Dickens - $1,752
Kristy Volesky - $1,145
Toby Castor - Vineyard Church of the Rockies - $1,090
Jennifer & Don Snyder - $1,022
Ted & Jennifer Ray - $1,000
Every child deserves a Champion, and with a little effort YOU could be the Champion they need!
Do you know 30 people who would be willing to sponsor a light for $100? That's all it takes to become a Champion for Children!
Or maybe 20 people who are willing to donate $50? That would make you a NightLights Star!
This holiday season YOU can make the difference for children who are in the darkness of abuse and neglect.
By inspiring your network of contacts to donate, you can help us to extend our reach during a very difficult time of year for the children we serve. Please consider taking the 2017 Champion For Children Challenge!
Champions for Children
Any organization, business or individual that reaches $3,000 in donations or helps to secure 30 or more light sponsorsihps will be recognized as a Champion for Children:
* You will be listed as a Champion in our print ads for January 2017, to include: The Coloradoan, Loveland Reporter Herald, Thrifty Nickel and BizWest
* You will be presented with a limited edition personalized Guardian Angel Sculpture from Designs By Ricker
* You will be recognized as a Champion on our Facebook page (5,000+ followers)
* You will be listed as a Champion For Children on the NightLights website
All organizations, businesses or individuals who reach $1,000 in donations or help to secure 10 or more light sponsorships will be recognized as NightLights Stars and will be recognized in the following ways:
* You will be celebrated as a NightLights Star during the annual NightLights Celebration on December 1st
* You will be listed as a NightLights Star in print ads in the Coloradoan, Loveland Reporter Herald and Bizwest in January 2018
* You will be recognized as a NightLights Star on our Facebook page (5,000+ followers)
* You will be listed as a NightLights Star on the NightLights website
Fundraising continues through the end of December. Please remember that every single light you do get sponsored, really and truly does help to brighten the life of a child in need.
Online Fundraising Challenge
Sign up, set a goal and spread the word. New this year, there are a few prizes for the individual and the group that raise the most using our online fundraising portal.
* To be eligible, you must set up your own fundraising page.
* There are prizes for the top two teams: team building for 10 from Loveland Laser Tag which including laser tag and ropes course for the top and a Pizza Party for 10 from PizzaRev in Fort Collins (opening in December) for second place.
Regardless of the goal you choose - 100% of every donation helps reach further into the darkness of child abuse.
There are children waiting for a Champion! With a little effort, YOU could be the one they are waiting for.
Thank you in advance for taking the extra effort to help reach even farther into the darkness of abuse to become a Champion for the children we serve.