Become An Affiliate Youth Agency
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Realities For Children Affiliate Agency, please submit the following information below and you will be contacted about the application and approval process as required by our Board of Directors. For a complete list of all our Affiliate Agencies, please visit HERE.
Please be sure the following requirements are met before proceeding:
- Be a nonprofit, 501c3 tax-exempt human services organization.
- Provide services to children who have been abused, neglected or are at-risk.
- Provide services in Larimer County.
- Demonstrate the principles of Realities For Children by demonstrating collaborative practices.
- Understand the funding is only available in cases where all other resources have been exhausted or are unavailable.
In the case of emergency funding, this pre-screening process allows for expedited service when funds and support are needed most. Realities For Children Charities is not only able to approve funds requests within 60 minutes but, in emergencies, have grants distributed in that timeframe.